photos by Sasson Tiram
The Jewish Agency for Israel’s Partnerships Unit officially launched the organization’s new “Partnership2Gether” Brand at the 5th Partnerships Conference in Tel Aviv. The new name replaces “Partnership 2000″, which had been in use for the past 15 years. Israel Department Director General Leah Golan served as Master of Ceremonies, together with Partnership2Gether Co-Chair Raya Strauss Bendror.
- View Partnership2Gether Branding Video
- View Additional Photos – Picasa
- Outputs from Case Studies: English, Hebrew
Some 300 delegates attended the conference, which featured an interactive workshop on how the new Partnership2Gether branding can be implemented to promote the individual Partnerships. Israeli branding specialist Yoram Rubinger led the branding process and facilitated the workshop.
Keynote speaker Avraham Infeld related some of the challenges on the path to attaining Jewish unity, after which participants took part in 20 roundtable discussions – “Learning from our Success and Challenges”.
Partnerships Awards of Excellence were presented to the following Partnerships:
- Hadera – Eiron – Southeast Consortium: Jewish Peoplehood Day
- Yerucham – Miami: “Kulanu”
- Nahariya – Northern New Jersey: Teachable Moments
- Sovev Kinneret – Milwaukee – St. Paul – Tulsa: Young Adult Leadership (Rosario) Program