The process of building a relationship between schools is a gradual one involving a series of steps, some done in parallel. The goal is to involve the school community in the Partnership vision and activities, while building personal relationships and trust between members of the Partner schools. This section of the website showcases examples of workplans for integrating educators, parents and pupils, along with helpful forms and documents. We invite you to send us relevant materials so that we may share them with your peers from other schools.
- Northern Galilee – Great Britain Partnership: Criteria for Examining Applications from schools interested in joining the Partnership (English)
- Beit Shemesh-Mateh Yehuda – Washington – South Africa: Questionnaire for Schools interested in joining the Partnership: Questionnaire for schools in Israel (Hebrew), Questionnaire for Schools Abroad (English)
- Tel-Aviv – Los Angeles Partnership: Funding Request form for Israeli Partner Schools (Hebrew)
- Hadera-Eiron – Southeast Consortium: Pupil to Pupil Connections Information packet, including forms to help track implementation (English)
- Haifa Reali School Matos Branch: Kit for Engaging Parent Volunteers in Immigrant Absorption Activities (Hebrew)