The Education Task Force runs a wide variety of programs that connect people in the Western Galilee and the U.S. Central Area Consortium communities in formal and informal educational settings. From preschool through college, teachers, children, teens, and students can connect both virtually and in person through the many P2G educational opportunities.
- Hava NaGila Gan is an online resource for preschool teachers
- School and Class Twinning Programs
- The Shining Stars Project – Completed in 2012, this was a project to create an artwork to express your unique contribution to the world
- Israeli and Americans competing together in the Maccabi Games
- Kefiada, a program for U.S. Central Area Consortium students to volunteer as counselors at the Western Galilee summer camps
- Masa project in Akko “Saving the Stones” and additional information
- Alternative Spring Break in Israel and read our blog about the 2013 program
- TriTeam – A Young Adult Leadership Program, consisting of Hungarian, U.S. Consortium and Western Galilee young adults (ages 22-35) who participate in local sessions on Jewish identity, social activism and leadership and then come together for a Jewish journey in Hungary and Israel.
If you have an idea that connects your community to the Western Galilee through education please contact Eliad Ben Shoshan the educational coordinator at: Eliad.Ben-Shushan@jafi.org