The Medical Task Force creates opportunities for medical personnel from the Consortium communities and the Western Galilee to connect on a professional level, gives the Western Galilee Hospital international exposure and gives learning and sharing opportunities to doctors on both sides.
- Medical Externship at the Western Galilee Hospital allows medical students the opportunity for a one month rotation at the hospital and to earn about Israel and its high medical standards.
- MED2GETHER: Medical Professional Exchange Program A chance to broaden your professional perspective while working and socializing with colleagues.
Articles and Information about the Medical Task Force and the Western Galilee Hospital
- Western Galilee Hospital Website
- New Medical faculty in the North of Israel
- Hear from Dr Eisenman, Director of the Medical Emergency Department and Israeli Chair of the Medical Task Force of Partnership2gether
- Learn more about the Friends of the Western Galilee Hospital
If you have an idea that connects your community to the Western Galilee Hospital please contact Sara Paperin at Sara.Paperin@naharia.health.gov.il